Your money can add meaning to your life, but it is not the meaning of your life. It should be a tool, not a goal. Knowing how to use this tool well will help you achieve your long-term goals.
- “I have control over my money; my money does not have control over me.”
- “I can make wise financial decisions.”
- “I can achieve my financial goals.”
- What are my long-term goals? Do my spending and saving habits align with those goals?
- How would I respond to being asked to be generous with my money? Why?
- What does my relationship with money look like? Does this need to change? If so, how?