We know finding a church can be a stressful (and sometimes awkward) process. Here are some questions to help you find a good fit.
- Are you encouraged to grow in your own personal relationship with Jesus?
- Is there an organized system in place that allows you to connect with a smaller group of people and grow with them spiritually?
- Are you able to learn from the Bible in a practical way? Are the teachings from the Bible presented in a way that makes sense for use in daily life?
- Do you feel welcome? This applies to every interaction, from how you are greeted to what you hear from the pastor.
- Are you comfortable being yourself, just as you are?