Your Happiness Score: 67%
Area for Growth:
A paycheck rarely engages the heart. Your heart is engaged when you’re in a job that not only pays the bills, but also emphasizes the passions you have, capitalizes on the strengths you bring, and aligns with the values you hold. But even when you are not currently working in your dream job, what you do with where you are is a key step in the right direction.
- “My job does not determine my value, identity, or purpose.”
- “I deserve to be treated with respect at work.”
- “I do not need to downplay my accomplishments for others. Everyone’s insecurities are their own responsibility.”
- Where do I want to be in 5 years from now in my career?
- What are my top 3 value adds/strengths? Am I able to use them in my work? If not, how can I start?
- When I show up to work, am I checking off tasks each day or am I thinking holistically about my role within the team/organization?