Your Happiness Score: 67%
Area for Growth:
There is often a tension between where we want to end up in life and the path we choose to get there. Clear vision of where you want to be and who you want to be will empower you to bring what is most important to the forefront of your schedule and lifestyle. After all, direction, not intention, determines your destination.
- “I am confidently moving in the direction I want my life to go”.
- “I have the ability to make a difference in the things that break my heart in this world.”
- “The things I value matter and should be considered when making decisions about what I want to do in this life.”
- How would I define satisfaction in my life? What would it take for me to truly feel satisfied where I am?
- What distracts me from moving towards where I want to be? Is there an area of my life where I have compromised what I want most to obtain something in a moment?